Blog Contest - Make Your Own Lemon Square Dessert!
|No Limit with Inpit Contest|
If you get all crafty and lucky, you'll end up with a P5,000 worth of baking set. So, I hope you'll join this awesome contest too!
Contest Duration: May 8 to May 29, 2015
|Lemon Square Custard Inipit|
- 30 pcs of Lemon Square Inipit -- custard flavor, but depending on your preference, you may want to go for another flavor such as the queso or lemon
- 250 ml of all purpose cream
- 100 ml of condensed milk
- 1 small can of fruit cocktail
- Mixing bowl
- Container for the entire dessert
1. In a bowl, mix the all purpose cream with the condensed milk. Refrigerate for 1 hour to improve consistency.
|Lemon Square Inipit for Creme de Fruta|
|Inipit custard flavor as an ingredient for Crema de Fruta|
4. After allowing the mix to chill, pour and spread evenly on top of the first layer. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second layer.
|Lemon Square Inipit Bars for Crema de Fruta|
|Topping the Crema de Fruta with fruits|
6. Allow the dessert to chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
|Lemon Square Crema de Fruta!|
|Crema de Fruta made with Inipit bars of Lemon Square|
|Make your own lemon square desserts!|
All the best, fellow foodie friends! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Enjoying what you are reading? Know the latest food trends by hitting the like button below.